Monday, March 11, 2013

Little Things

So over the weekend I didnt do too much, besides a trip to target, the drugstore, and nail salon.
 I liked target's sunnies <3
 Looking bummzie haha..

Anyways I figured I would share some of my favorite drugstore faves..
 Kiss is such a great inexpensive lipstick! I love all their colors.
 Im not a big fan of falsies except for special occasions, but I've been hearing alot
about these so we'll see!
I've been using these products for some time. I've been meaning to visit Sephora but I guess you could say I'm comfortable. So heres what I love..
I mix both the Revlon & Maybelline foundations which creates a great natural
coverage, then I use my bare minerals powder to set it or sometimes by itself because its that great! lol
The dream bouncy blush is just really sheer and light <3 & my fav of all is the maybelline 24hr color stay! The colors are so rich and IT REALLY DOES LAST 24hrs (crazy). Lastly, I know there are alot of mascaras out there but NYC seems to give me thick coats so I love it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You sooooo Much ;)